- Download or clone JazzQuiz from github,
- Move or copy the entire JazzQuiz directory to your Moodle installation directory. Place it in the mod subdirectory, and rename it to jazzquiz (instead of moodle-mod_jazzquiz).
- Log into your moodle server as an administrator and open the main page.
- Moodle should now notify you of the new plugin, and offer to update the database. Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
- If using mathematics, make sure MathJax is enabled.
- Site management → Filter → Manage filters → MathJax: Choose Contents and Headings in the drop down menu.